Bible art journaling is an excellent and imaginative method of learning the Bible. Every time you open the journaling Bible, you’ll be in awe of how it encourages you to focus on God’s Word and makes the Bible’s tales and messages all the more unforgettable.
Journaling Prompts For Bible
Using a journaling Bible to jot down spiritual insights, teachings from Scripture, interactions with God, and other such things have exceptional quality.
As long as journaling increases your study of God’s Word and brings you closer to Him, there is no right or wrong method to do it.
- Lord, please provide me wisdom in all facets of my life, particularly…
- Lord, please help me to understand your truth and to cling to it no matter what.
- Please assist me in blocking out the world’s sounds…
- Your promises can help me change my perspective.
- May your Word serve as the foundation for my existence…
- Establish my identity in you, not in the goods of this world…
- Give me genuine rest in only your name, Amen.
- Especially you, please help me let go of my anxiousness.
- Lord, please help me to remember that life is all about you, not me…
- Please help me to live for eternity…
- Please, especially _____, help me to exchange my earthly possessions for your treasures in heaven.
- Lord, please grant me the grace to treat others as I would like to be treated.
- Make me a doer of the Word who knows it…
- Lord, grant me the courage to primarily sacrifice my life for those I care about.
- Please pardon me for not keeping your promises, mainly…
- Lord, give me the strength to put on the whole armor of God and to cling firmly to your promises today.
- Please assist me in remaining vigilant for the enemy’s ploys, especially around…
- Especially in the field of…, Lord, grant me the strength to serve you ultimately.
- Dear God, please give me the strength to live intentionally and make every day count, especially in the area of …
- Please, Lord, make me a prayer warrior.
Related: Journal Prompts For Adult
- Please assist me in living a life of gratitude for grace and redemption, particularly in the area of…
- Lord, I’m struggling with __ right now…
- God, I put my faith in you to …
- The Scripture that I’m clinging to right now is …
- I’m growing in the following area.
- Lord, revive my spirit in the following area…
- I sense you guiding me too.”
- I send up a prayer for ____, who is going through.
- ____is a way that God’s grace has transformed me.
- Express gratitude to God for his goodness in writing
- Consider how kind and dependable God is.
- I can savor God’s peace by doing the following:
- I can glorify God through the song ___ because…
- Consider how every morning, God extends new mercies.
- Compose a prayer requesting God to change a friend’s or family member’s circumstances.
- Lord, help me be patient while I wait for you in the area of…
- I appreciate you creating beauty out of ashes, especially in the vicinity of…
- I appreciate you renewing my weary soul.
- Study and consider Psalm 16:8.
- Lord, I ___ in your presence…
- I thank you for being the only one with total control over both heaven and earth.
- I thank you for being in control and …
- Lord, give me the perseverance to seek you…
- Read Psalm 116 and think about it.
- I’m grateful for the challenging moments like ____ that have stretched and developed me.
- Please enable me to remain with you even in.
- Please let me hold to your tranquillity when things seem hurried and hectic.
- Please help me to commit my life to you ultimately.
- Lord, assist me to have compassion for the lost and to shine your light through me.
- Especially in the area of ___, Father, fill me with your pleasure and goodness when I’m weary.
- How is God providing for me right now more than enough?
- Write five scriptures describing how God provides abundantly for His people and how you can attest to this in your life.
- What makes you deserving of God’s favor? [Read 2 Corinthians 9:8–10 and Deuteronomy 28:1–5]
- Observe John 15:1–17. What it says concerning God’s benefits for you should be written.
- Make a list of 20 things you have to be happy about.
- What is God’s wealth enabling you to do in your life?
- How do you feel when you have more than enough?
- Look at these verses in the Bible, choose one that speaks to you right now, and write about it.
- Based on what God says about you in these texts, form “I am” statements: Romans 8:37, Psalm 34:5, Psalm 139:13–14, and Ephesians 2:10
Related: Journal Prompts For Mental Health
- What abilities did God give me?
- What would you accomplish if you couldn’t fail?
- Why are you such a good housekeeper?
- Check out Isaiah 32:17. Write about the confidence you can have now, thanks to calm.
- How satisfied are you right now?
- Choose a scripture from my post on Biblical Minimalism that explains how to be satisfied and write it out in your diary.
- How can God help you discover happiness in the areas where you are unsatisfied?
- In Hebrews 13:5, God commands us to be satisfied with what we have and free from the desire for money. How are you supposed to do it daily?
- How did Jesus instruct his followers to be satisfied with what they had? How can you put his teachings into practice in your own life?
- List every item you possess, whether large or tiny, after looking around the room.
- What areas of your life do you wish you had greater discipline?
- How can you improve your devotion to God?
- After reading Hebrews 12:11, write about how you cope with pain.
- After reading Philippians 4:13, consider how God can make you stronger.
- List the factors you have control over, followed by those you have no control over. How can you overcome the inability to control something?
- Make a list of your top 5 reasons for gratitude today. List every sense you have to celebrate today after reading Psalm 118:24.
- For what in your life are you most thankful, and for whom?
- What type of deeds of kindness do you enjoy doing the most?
Related: Journal Prompts For Mindfulness
- Check out 1 Thessalonians 5:18. Which of God’s favors have you yet to express gratitude for?
- Write a list of everything you have and thank God for each item on the list.
- What does being cheerful entail?
- Describe the perfect, happy day.
- What keeps me from experiencing joy in my life, and how can I stop it?
- Write about how you can put more faith in God after reading Romans 15:13.
- How can you sense joy in your life by letting go of those anxieties and nervous thoughts?
- Write about the love in your life after reading 1 Corinthians 13:13.
- What makes you fall in love with someone?
- Make a list of every reason you like yourself.
- How does God perceive and love you?
- How might you love yourself more?
- Love is about overlooking transgressions and wrongdoings. What actions from your past do you need to be able to forgive yourself for?
- Do you currently practice self-care, and if so, does it include all you need to revitalize your body and mind? What could you do to make it better if not?
- What self-care practices do you find most enjoyable?
- After reading Romans 12:2, consider several strategies for mental renewal.
- Anything on your thoughts, including tasks or ideas, should be written. When everything is finished, decide what has to be done, assigned, removed, or whether it was just a notion you needed to get down on paper. Put everything that has to get done on the schedule, assign who will do what, and delegate what needs to be given.
- What would you do if you had a whole day to devote to taking care of yourself without interruptions?
- Check out James 1:5. What matters call for a prayer of wisdom to God?
- You should read Proverbs 10:19. How could you possibly speak with more significant tact and consideration?
- Proverbs 12:15 and 13:10 should be read. Acceptant of suggestions? If so, how, and if not, why not?
- Where in your opinion do you feel your wisdom needs to increase?
Related: Journal Prompts For Self Discovery
- What subject(s) do you consider knowledgeable enough to offer assistance on demand?
- When was the last time you urged someone to be steadfast in their faith? Was it successful? Why did it affect you?
- A person you could encourage in their beliefs comes to mind. What particular action can you take on their behalf or alongside them?
- How has your faith developed over time? Can you name specific incidents that led to a growth in your faith? How has your religious outlook evolved? And how has this affected you in any way?
- It’s not always simple to take a leap of faith. What would you advise someone ready to take a leap of faith?
- How does your profession fit with your beliefs? Does it improve other people’s lives in any way?
- Do you believe that what you eat affects your level of faith? If not, why not?
- Do you get enough sleep? How does your sleep affect your devotions and, consequently, your faith? What minor adjustments might cancel out gains in this area?
- Do I love myself enough to give God the freedom to heal me?
- Where do you unknowingly question God?
- What is your biggest issue with having faith in God?
- Which Bible book do you turn to when you’re having faith issues? Why?
- How would your life be different if you trusted God?
- What is now the biggest hindrance to your faith? What definite actions can you take to eliminate that annoyance?
- When did you last have doubts about your faith?
- What current stresses are affecting your faith?
- What childhood trauma is still having an impact on your religion today?
- How is your religion impacted by the everyday ups and downs of your emotions? How can you make this better?
- Describe a time in your life when your faith was tested in a piece of writing. Which way did you go?
- If you stopped moving in fear and started moving in faith, how would your life look?
- Where do your worries come from? What deceptions have you been falling for?
- What is the one fear holding you back from following your faith? What verse from the Bible can you utilize to get over your fear?
- Have you ever felt resentment toward God? Why? Is it over yet?
- Where does guilt stand in the way of your spiritual development?
- Do you need to make amends? What ought you to let go of?
Related: Morning Journal Prompts
- Where does your lack of forgiveness keep you from developing your faith?
- Does your mental health affect your spiritual journey, including anxiety, despair, and sadness? How so?
- Describe a situation that you know is impacting your faith but are hesitant to discuss with anybody. What would occur if you disclosed it?
- What destructive behaviors do you need to eliminate for your religion to advance?
- Do you know what “scarcity mentality” means? Why does this matter in terms of faith? What principles from the Bible can you apply?
- What signs would you see in your spiritual life that you are where you want to be?
- What exactly is impostor syndrome? Can you name a Bible character who battled it? They overcame it in what way? What truth from Scripture counters that fallacy?
- What impact does my amount of faith have on who I am in Christ? What can I do better? What measures specifically can I take?
- Is faith or fear the source of your understanding of God’s love? How can you determine?
- Why is developing your self-love so crucial to your spiritual development?
- Has someone significant in your life passed away? Perhaps they died, left you, appeared seldom, violated several commitments, or disappeared. What effect has this had on your capacity to rely on God entirely?
- Describe a time when you showed a courageous act of faith and felt glad for yourself.
- How do purpose and faith relate to one another?
- Do you exhibit the same level of faith in all facets of life—marriage, finances, employment, health, etc.? What are your options for achieving balance?
- Who would you pick as a religious mentor? Why?
- In what ways does your religion benefit you?
- How does your faith help people?
- Do you believe you require a faith coach? In what capacity would this individual function in your life? What advantages would you get by collaborating with them?
- What is the most inspiring religious tale you have ever heard? What makes it so resonant for you?
- In the past, how have you relied on your understanding? In what ways did it impact your faith?
- Without good deeds, faith is lifeless. How does this affect you?
Related: Journal Prompts For Self Care
- Have you ever heard from God but disobeyed? What were the results? What impact did that have on your religion, if any?
- What would you want to be known for if the Bible was rewritten with you as a character?
- Do you have morning rituals that help you maintain your faith throughout the day?
- What evening rituals do you follow to be ready for a peaceful night?
- Have you ever been envious of someone else’s spiritual journey? Why? Where are you with it right now?
- Have you observed that you experience spiritual difficulty at specific times of the year or concerning particular facets of your life? When do those moments occur? How can you increase your awareness? What can you do to maintain your faith under those circumstances?
- Describe in your writing a situation in which you feel God is urging you to exercise faith.
- Describe one action you can take right away to deepen your faith.
- Do you believe there is a relationship between logic and faith? What texts from the Bible can you use to back up your arguments?
- How do you patiently wait with faith
- Describe a person whose faith you respect and why.
- Describe a moment when God sent you a clear message you couldn’t ignore.
- What talents do I have? What one gift can I utilize to strengthen someone’s faith today?
- What false beliefs have you had regarding faith? When did you become aware of it? Where are you at this moment with those false beliefs?
- 57+ Prayers For God’s Love And Grace
- 217+ Prayers For Marriage To Strengthen Relationship
- 250+ Words of Encouragement for Daughter!
- 120+ Prayers for Guidance from God for Your Life
- 410+ Empowering Affirmations for Men (how to Use)
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded “BeHappyHuman” blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through mindfulness and meditation techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others. My mission is to help individuals achieve greater happiness.