When you fall in love, everything is just so overwhelming that you don’t know how to put it into words.
The feeling makes you happy, like you can win the world and you are on cloud nine. When you are in love, you want the person to be the happiest, be in the part of their happiness, and share every little thing together is enough.
However, to express your feelings, you might need positive words too. So you can tell your love of life how much they mean to you, and here are some of the best ones for you.
Positive Love Words That You Can Share With Your Partner
-Falling in love with someone doesn’t mean fixing all of their problems but facing them and never leaving them alone.
– There is no substitute when it comes to great love; no matter what’s wrong with you, you are always welcome here.
– Instead of facing all ages of the world alone, I would rather spend my life with you.
– if I know what love is all about, it’s just because of you.
– To those who saw the worst of you but chose to stay.
– You are pretty and my favorite in history.
– When I looked into your eyes, I felt that my entire world was going to flip.
– I looked at you, thinking you were my friend, but now I realized that I have fallen in love with you.
– Falling in love means wanting you, all of you, it includes mistakes, flaws, imperfections, and everything that makes you.
– If there is something I did right in my life, it’s giving my heart to someone like you.
– It’s not that falling in love with you makes me happy but the person I chose to be with does.
– The best love is what awakens the soul, makes you reach for more, plants fire in the heart, and brings peace to the mind.
– When I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
– The only vow that I want to share this is to never, even for a second of silver, will I make you feel alone.
– If there is anything I want to give you is the ability to see what you are through my eyes so you realize how special you are for me.
– The only thing I do every day is fall in love with you more.
– you are all I ever wanted and wished to be in love with.
– There is only one for me, and that’s you. You are what my life needs, what I need.
– I am in love with you, more than the way that I can say to you.
– Whenever I think about you, I want to see, hold, hug, touch and kiss you.
– I swear there is nothing I love more and more, but I know I will do more tomorrow.
– When I say I am in love with you more, it doesn’t mean I love you more than you do, but I love you more than the bad things ahead, the fight, the distance, and the obstacles that we will have ahead.
– I wish there was a way to tell how much those small moments with you mattered to me.
– every single day, I prove myself wrong as I promise this is how much I can love you, and every day I do even more.
– Regardless of how far away I am, or how long I stay, I will love you; the words I say, I love you and always do.
– when you fall in love with all the negative thoughts vanish from the air.
– His love rounders loaders than the demons of her can.
– Pleasure of love might last for a moment but the pain lasts forever.
– There is no way I can quit you.
– I wish there is everything that I have done on earth that I could do with you.
– And when I realized I love you, I realized I never loved you that much, and there is no way that I will love anyone like that any other again.
– When you know that being that person happy is what you want, even though you are not part of it is love.
– I wish I had the magic to turn the clock back and find a way to tell you how much I love you.
– Love is a force that is unarmed, when you control it, it ends up destroying you, when you imprison it, you become enslaved, when you try to understand, you end up feeling lost and confused.
– The greatest pain and joy come from the relationship you have with others.
– It’s not that you don’t love anyone but it’s sadder that you are not able to love.
– There will be some people who are going to leave, but that’s not the end; this is their part of the story that will end in your life.
– When you think it’s you who falls in love first, it’s when you realize that you are the one who is falling out of love.
– Someone can break your heart of yours and still you can love with all the pieces of heart you have.
– When you fall in love, it’s like holding a candle. It doesn’t brighten the world around you, but it starts melting and hurting you, and finally, when it goes off, everything turns darker than you even realize.
– If you live for a hundred years, I want to live a hundred minus one, so I can’t see the day when there is no one in the world.
– When you fall in love with someone, you get strength but when you are loved deeply, you get courage.
– Love is not as easy as it seems, it takes the heart of a lion and the mind of a woman to get it.
– Love never gets lost; it’s reciprocated, it flows back, softens, and purifies the heart.
– When you are in love with them, let them go, if they come back, they are yours but if they don’t, then they never were.
– It’s better to have been in love and then lost instead of never falling in love ever.
– love conquers everything and all things; however, it also needs to surrender to it first.
– Love is kind, and patient, and not envy does not boast.
– Two souls that have single thoughts, two hearts that beat together, as one,
– While you go through the love of your life, and look forward to earth, just like the end of a book that has a gripping book.
– when I love you, I’m yours, and whatever comes, we face together.
– Your schedule will be kissed more often by someone who loves you and knows you best.
- 57+ Prayers For God’s Love And Grace
- 217+ Prayers For Marriage To Strengthen Relationship
- 250+ Words of Encouragement for Daughter!
- 250+ Love Affirmations For Soulmate (Big list)
- 20+ Powerful Symbols that Attract Money (Images)
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded “BeHappyHuman” blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through mindfulness and meditation techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others. My mission is to help individuals achieve greater happiness.