In this era of materialism and negativity, words from Buddha are our guiding light. In the want of modernizing themselves, people have burn ethics.
The world we live in works on a disciplined phenomenon. However, the present civilization is undisciplined and chaotic.
To revive back the morals and principles that we once thrived on, we need to start empathizing with the ideas of enlightened souls such as Lord Gautama Buddha.
Encouraging And Positive words from Buddha
There are innumerable sayings and stories of Buddha that have been prevailing from day to generation throughout the world. Some of them are listed below:
– The only way to attain nirvana is to have a blind walk across the eightfold paths.
-It is our journey, our path, and our efforts; hence we are responsible for it.
– The world witnessed nothing more beautiful an ornament than the sense of being awakened.
– Discipline in the mind brings happiness to the soul.
– Going through ups and downs is bliss to be cherished and not regret to have.
– wake up and run the cause, no wonder there be no tomorrow.
– Nothing values more than a soul with parents to love, beloved to adorn, and a grateful occupation.
– The journey is the taste of the fruit, destination.
– Let alone the past. Your next morning will decide the new day.
Related: Encouraging Words For Mother
– You are a man with a body of flesh, mind of wisdom, and soul with purity. Seek help from within if the world parts away.
– Your life is perfect, just develop gratefulness.
– The more you hold onto the mud, the more it slips out of your hand.
– Our thoughts shape us as a being, and our personality is a mere consequence of what we think.
– The sky is the same throughout. Distinctions are not natural but created out of impurity.
– We owe love to ourselves than to others.
– Your anger one day will snatch away you’re deserving and leave you starving.
– The one in silence is blamed, the one in distress is blamed and the one with goodwill is blamed. Even you are blamed but is that something to worry about?
– The identity an ocean beholds is the taste of salt like the teachings beholds of liberation.
– Worldly attachment has been deemed the roots of suffering.
-Scatter your unbounded love towards the entire society.
-Confuse them with your silence and astonish them with your achievements.
-Real beauty and happiness are like the hidden herbs from mankind.
-You cannot set foot on anything from panicking and creating pressure oneself will lead to nowhere but vain.
– Purity is subjective. You are pure when you decide to tarnish the impurities within yourself.
– Light more candles of happiness and the light will never die down.
– Your hatred will build in hatred and then some more hatred. Your love will do the same. What you decide is what gets spread.
– The world functions on karma. The hand of help you let is the hand that comes to you in times.
– The act of sharing is independent of the abundance but thrives on the intention.
– Words can work wonders while building goodness without noise or killing without shedding a drop of blood.
– The world is round, hence shift during crossroads or you return to where you start.
-Your hands have lost the past so trained them to write a present for a beautiful future.
-No matter how hard we try just like the sun and the moon truth can’t be hidden long.
-Make your thoughts clear or always remain unfortified.
-Doing nothing is better than doing something wrong, do whatever you want to but do it for yourself.
Related: Word Of Wisdom For Today
-Becoming a helping hand over and over again will fill you with joy.
-Do not become dependent on others except for yourself.
-Following the same direction like others can end you up nowhere.
-Doesn’t matter what annoys or irritates you, remember that it’s just a belief and you can let it go.
-Show your devotion to the entire world like the mother loves her only little one.
-Never think about what has been done always see what remains to be done.
-Good decisions or a bad mindset is your real strength.
-Analyze each belief before trusting them as your light.
-The wisdom you live with doesn’t burn into ashes after death.
-Conquered the within and the world falls at your feet.
-you live a journey to seek happiness but happiness lies in that journey you live.
-Patience and endurance are all needed throughout.
-Always be ready for the upcoming days because they are the only ones that will matter the most.
-Take your pleasures with you and outspread them everywhere that you go.
-learn from your past lessons, or else life being your teacher will repeat it to check you.
-the best teacher for you in life is your last mistakes, who else it could be?
-the one who understands others is a good person, but the best is the one who forgives.
-never regret being good among wrong people because the behavior you hold should not depend on others.
-be with the people who support you instead of being with the ones who annoy you.
-kill your ego and build your soul.
-Don’t focus on your bad conditions there are many things which can make you happy.
-Purity or impurity in a person cannot be changed by others it can be only change by oneself.
-Work on your salvation, do not depend on others.
-Everyone in this world is the writer of their well-being and diseases.
-You should accept both love and hate. It takes both water and thorns for the rose to grow.
-Don’t get upset by your condition because it is powerless without your reaction.
-Turn your wisdom into your weapon.
-Live every day as your last day on this earth and use the day wisely with utmost excitement.
Related: Encouraging Word For Tuesday
-Perfection is not required in love; you just need to be true.
-If you won’t be alone then make your mind a nice place to be with.
-the biggest problem is not the real problem, it’s the reaction.
-Anger is the coal you hold onto for throwing it on others. Who do you think gets burnt?
-Our body is our responsibility. A healthy body tends to have a healthier mind and soul.
– What you learn and understand is useless until you train yourself to follow them.
– Let there be abundance but noting marks as your own. This is how you shall head towards a life free of selfish emotions.
– worshiping does not bless more than the path of righteousness.
– Everyone has their difficulties. The rich or the poor, none are free from the sufferings of life.
– Humanity thrives on a generous heart, kind words, and a life of dedication.
– The fire for a candle is spirituality for a man’s life.
– Until there be nights, no morning would be worshipped. Hence, evil exists for the good to flourish.
– He who does is the one who belies he can do.
– If you hold onto things you are not liable to change, then do not be a prisoner to that cause.
– The storm you facing will be rained on your soil soon.
-the last drop fills the jug with the drops before playing a more significant role.
-your work defines your worth and you are ought to put your heart into it.
-evil deed provides the right amount of poison to the nurturing bud of your life.
-you do an act of sin when you decide to quit the path or dare not start.
-your love towards yourself brings about love towards others.
-nature has its way. The beauty of a blooming flower symbolizes the beauty of every life.
-do you know what can bring a night of darkness? It is a morning full of ignorance.
-if the process seems worthy, waste no time and start.
-opinions are to have, not to force upon.
Related: Encouraging Word About Death
-if your deeds do not aid others, there will come no deeds to aid you.
-radiating love is a choice, not an option but a moral and not compulsion.
-leading a spiritual is the light of the candle the modernizing generation feels ignorant about.
-reshuffle the thoughts until they emit peace.
-you admit your foolishness and do an act of wisdom.
-so what if you walk alone? Spirituality is gained alone.
– destructed within induces anger because destruction without.
- 217+ Prayers For Marriage To Strengthen Relationship
- 20+ Powerful Symbols that Attract Money
- 120+ Prayers for Guidance from God for Your Life
- 410 Affirmations For Men to Manifest Your Best Life
- Encouragement For Daughter: 250+ Inspiring Words
Hello, I’m Micheal, and I am a writer, spiritualist, and inspirationalist. I have sizably voluminous experience in Spiritualism.
I Promise: “the more you get out From Here, the more you’ll get out of life.”