Prayer For Healing is more important for some miracles in our busy life. Humans go through a lot in our lifetime; we deal with many ups and downs every day, resulting in excess mental stress, which requires some time for ourselves.
We can be Mentally healthy with prayers for healing. We all need time to heal; thus, some prayers will uplift your souls and help you heal.
Prayers for Healing Soul
Prayer For My Personal Healing
– Dear Almighty God, currently, my mind is not at peace. I am afraid of the future consequences depending on my current choices. I pray you to take me under your shelter, close to you, so that I can heal and find my peace back.- Amen
– You control dear Almighty God, all our strings; you see us happy, you see us cry, secretly help us deal with the pain we choose not to share with anyone, show us the way to find our way back.-Amen
– Dear Almighty God, help me heal, help me leave behind my fatigue, bitterness, sadness, and anger. Shower your blessings on me so that I can hear your voice, accept your guidance, and move my mind, soul and body to a good place where I can feel your love and support. Amen.
– Dear Almighty God, Thank You for always being there for me, you have always protected me, and you have always helped me heal ever since I was a toddler; every time I feel like a kid got hurt, your healing touch has helped me get cured and motivated me to keep on trying till I succeed.- Amen
Related: Prayers To Mother Merry
Prayer For Strength And Recovery
– Dear Lord, during these difficult times, many have lost their close and dear ones; give them strength to deal with their mishaps, bless them with your support and help them heal.- Amen
– Oh God, we all are your sons; we keep you in our hearts, believe in your power, give us the courage to face our misfortunes, guide us through our darkest phase, and help us to heal.- Amen
– Oh Jesus, most of us are struggling to build ourselves up from scratches without any external source, and sometimes these constant battles lead to exhaustion and fatigue; shower your blessings on us such that we can heal from this mental state and keep on chasing our dreams and aspiration.- Amen
– Oh God, sometimes some incidents in our life create a great impact on us, sometimes it becomes our motivation, and sometimes it turns out to be traumatic; give strength to those dealing with their traumas, heal them slowly and gradually, and show them ways to fight with their traumas.- Amen
– Oh Lord of love and power, give strength to all those ladies who are still tolerating all kinds of mental and physical abuse done to them just for the sake of societal judgments, give them courage, help them heal, and protect them.- Amen
Related: Prayers For Grace
Healing Prayers For The Sick People
– Dear Almighty God, kindly listen to the prayers of those family members who are praying for their close and dear ones, struggling on the hospital beds for their lives; heals them such that they can get back to their normal healthy life.- Amen
– Dear Jesus, kindly listen to those who are sick. They lay out all their hopes on you, give them strength to bear the pain, and slowly heal them and comfort them.- Amen
– Dear Lord, please listen to the doctors and the nurses who are trying their best to save and heal their patients; listen to their prayers to help them heal their patients.- Amen
– Oh Lord, the Almighty, shower your blessings on those who are terribly ill, weak, and yet trying their best to be optimistic; bless them with your healing hands since they still hope to live a happy and healthy life.- Amen
Related: Prayers For Self Control
Prayer For Suffering People Or Comfort In Suffering
– Oh Jesus, don’t let the innocent people suffer, take their sufferings away when they are wronged, and help them so that they can fight for themselves when they are wronged.- Amen
– Dear Almighty God, help those who are suffering in secret, help those who can’t seek others’ help, help them heal, take away their sufferings.- Amen
– Dear God, shower your blessings on the poor and ignorant; they don’t have anyone except you to listen to their cries, feel their pain, and heal them.- Amen
– Dear Jesus, kindly show some mercy on us; the world has already suffered a lot and is still suffering; shower your blessings on us, forgive us for our sins, and please heal this world of all the pain and suffering so that we can go back to normalcy.- Amen
Prayer For Animal
– Oh Lord, not only humans but help those innocent animals heal, who are treated badly by humans on a daily basis. Even if they have emotions they can’t express through words, even if they get hurt and need to be healed.- Amen
Prayer For Healing Power
– Oh Lord of power and love, help me fight my anxiety and weariness, teach me to yield to your never-failing care since I know and I believe that you are my ultimate source of health and healing.- Amen
Related: Prayers For Comfort
Prayer For Broken Heart
– Oh Lord of power and love, help those dealing with broken hearts. Help them heal; help them deal with their painful memories so they don’t become cynical about love.- Amen
Thank You, Jesus
– Dear God, thank you for always blessing me with your healing touch every time I fell and got hurt. Your touch of love and care has always motivated me to get up and try all over again.- Amen
Healing From The Past
– Dear Almighty God, your healing touch has always helped me find my way out of my worries. You have helped me heal from my traumatic past, taught me to fight my fears, and learned from my mistakes. Thank you, Lord, for always being there for me. Amen.
– Dear Lord, help those who are afraid of facing their reality, who are constantly trying to run away and escape their reality. Heal them from their constant agony so that they can pull themselves together and face their reality.- Amen
Prayer For Innocent People
– Lord, help all those men who are innocent but wrongly accused; no one believes them till they are proven innocent, and no one listens to them; kindly help them get their lost pride back; help them heal from such experiences.- Amen
– Oh Lord of power and love, as the night ends giving rise to the bright morning sky, heal those who lay themselves down to sleep all tired and exhausted, such that they wake up with a smile and with a positive attitude towards life- Amen
Prayer For Truthfulness
– Oh Lord, guide those who have lost track of the path of truthfulness, guide those people whose actions are guided by their greed and not by their morality, cleanse their souls, and help them heal from the reasons for which they got lost from their paths of truthfulness.- Amen
Related: Prayers For Confidence
A Prayer For Soul Healing
– Dear Almighty God, heal our souls from the constant agony we face, give us strength so that we can face challenges, and grab our opportunities to flourish and gain success.- Amen
– God, it is said that healing takes time and I know it’s all because you take care of us, love us, and protect us every moment, slowly and gradually healing our souls and mind.- Amen
A Prayer For Relive Pain
– Oh Lord Jesus of power and love, place your healing touch on those old age people whose bones are in constant agony; heal them so that they can feel a bit relieved from their unbearable pain.- Amen
– Oh Lord Jesus, we know pain is a constant part of our life; it’s an emotion that makes us realize that we are living beings and we are instilled with feelings, but sometimes this particular emotion costs us our mental health. Lord, help us heal; shower us with your love.- Amen
Renew My Mind, Body, And Soul
– God, it is said that healing takes time, and I know it’s all because you take care of us, love us, and protect us every moment, slowly and gradually healing our souls and mind.- Amen
Healing Prayers For All Wounds: Finding Peace And Comfort
Apart from the appropriate medical care to heal our physical wounds, we must also pray to the Holy Father for hope and spiritual healing.
We must plead with him to look after us with His sheer benevolence and help us to overcome our inquiries and weaknesses as soon as possible.
Prayers To Heal All Wounds: To Renewal And Restoration,
-Father, I pray to you for the physical and mental strength needed to overcome my pain. Help me to endure my wounds, knowing that this is just a difficult phase, and it too shall pass. Let me have faith in your grace upon me.
-Almighty Good God, please be by my side on my journey to healing the physical wounds that torment me so much. I have endless faith in you, and I know I am constantly empowered by your eternal strength and grace that works through my body, mind, and soul.
-Gracious Creator, I promise to accept all difficult situations with a brave heart only if you come to me and reside in my soul with your divine energy forever. With your graceful blessings, I can become stronger than I think I am, and no physical injury can bring me down.
-Precious Holy Master, I believe that as long as I have your Holy Spirit watching over my physical and mental well-being, I have nothing to fear. No chasm is strong enough to threaten my good health by crossing with your eternal power. I trust myself into your divine hands forever.
-O Holy Father, I pray to you for the upliftment of my worn-out spirits so that I can mold myself to cope with any physical wound that affects my body and mind and make me feel that I am weak and incapable of surviving through the difficult times of life.
-Faithful Beloved Almighty, I have always tried to find shelter in your eternal and peaceful wisdom that gives us a deeper insight and comfort than we can find anywhere else. It is my safe refuge, and I can find peace in my troubled heart from everything that ails me here.
-Loving Lord, I seek your Holy Spirit in my soul because I believe that only you can help me overcome these skin-deep issues that trouble me and elevate me to higher glory, preparing me to face every tough challenge with a brave heart and getting over them with peaceful bliss.
-O Good God, I pray on your Holy name that you bless me with your infinite strength so that I can rise over every physical challenge that plagues my mind and heart and adversely affects my physical and mental health. Allow me to appear unscathed out of all these problems.
-Gracious Almighty, your grace and compassion have helped us endure any pain. It has made us capable of remaining unfazed, no matter what comes our way, and you have taught us to deal with every situation with a calm but courageous heart. Thank you for always encouraging us.
-Dear Great Creator, your compassionate protection makes me believe in myself and constantly reaffirms my faith that I can surpass all physical wounds that my body is currently injured with. I can convert any physical/mental pain into joy and radiance by your Holy Spirit.
-Savior Beloved, I pray to you for the endurance of my soul. Give me the strength to stand firm in my faith and never let anything that comes in my way overwhelm me by its negative power. Let me have faith in your Holy Way working through my life forever.
-Blessed Holy God, I chose to trust the blissful affection that you have showered upon my mind, heart, and soul, and I believe that as long as I have you, nothing can disturb the sanity and goodness of my health conditions. Please be there for me, no matter what happens.
-Kind Sweet Protector, I pray that your bright light of hope and endurance shines upon my face forever. This flight has filled my heart and soul with the tranquility that I needed during this difficult time to overcome the negative impacts of these physical wounds and heal quickly and efficiently.
-O Heavenly Master, thank you for giving me the stability and composure I need so much to pass through this difficult phase. My wounds can’t hurt me deeply now that I am calm and composed enough to understand that your divine grace is watching over and protecting me.
-Dear Savior, your commandments have always guided us to stand strong and remain unaffected by any threats that may come, questioning our self-confidence and faith in your Holy Spirit. I call upon that strength to firmly deter my physical wounds and overcome my weaknesses.
-Heavenly Almighty, my mind is stable, and my heart is fixed only because your compassion and love have always made me believe in my potential and motivated me to work for the true purpose of my life, overcoming all physical and mental injuries, taking me towards bringing glory to you.
-Precious Dear Creator, I am grateful to you for sending me to this Universe to do good deeds. I pray to you to give me the strength and motivation to overcome my sounds so that nothing can stop me from achieving greater glory, consequently bringing praise to your Holy Name.
-O Lord Beloved, as I find myself going through a trying phase of my life, I want to pray to you to never forsake me and always lead me through the path that I must lead. With you showing me the way, I will always find joy and prosperity.
-Good God, I pray to you for a joyous and comforting outcome after this difficult phase in my life is over. Eradicate all wounds from my life, physical as well as mental. Allow me to rather focus on fulfilling the true purpose of my life and serve you with honesty.
-Loving Lord, I admit that the road to complete healing of my wounds seems a bit twisted, but I believe that I shall never be defeated because I have your Holy Spirit walking this path with me. No boundaries will be too strong for me to overcome along this journey.
-O Holy Master, I pray to you to let me be closer to you while I heal my wounds so that I can feel no pain. Let the warmth of your serene divinity flow through every vein in my body so that I am never crippled by fear and anxiety.
-Heavenly Almighty, I pray to you to let me stay strongly bound to your divine presence so that no negative force can separate me from you and destroy my eternal faith in your Holy Spirit. No physical or mental wound can make me turn away from your compassion and grace.
-O Father Beloved, your love and care have infused everything with strength and positivity WIth your Holy Spirit in my soul, I never find myself demotivated. I always have the strength and enthusiasm to overcome the pain of my physical injuries, and I choose to have faith in you forever.
-Heavenly God, you have created me, and I believe that you will sustain me. Your magical divinity can heal every wound of my body, and you can keep us safe from all sorts of harm. I pray to you for eternal compassion to protect me from all danger.
-Lord Jehovah, I believe in your Holy Commandments, which promise us that no matter how deep or serious our wounds are, there is nothing that you are not capable of healing. Everything finds its source in you, so when it returns to you, it shall be healed instantly.
-Kind Sweet Protector, your graceful compassion has made dealing with these wounds much easier. I have been able to feel your divine touch over all my injuries, and it has always felt like a peaceful calm settles over my soul every time I seek your love.
-Dear Good Father, I pray to you to keep me away from focusing more on what is causing me this pain and rather put my mind towards your divine comfort that shall heal my wounds. Let me turn to your Spirit every time I want to find peace and calm.
-Precious Blessed Almighty, I call upon your serene peace that shall allow my mind to cherish the majestic beauty of all your creations and keep me away from distractions. I pray to you to remove my mind from the physical injuries that torment me and take away my peace.
Prayer For Healing can make one feel at ease, lessen stress and anxiety, and lift their spirits. A reminder to have confidence and trust in a higher power and to relinquish control to a higher cause can be found in the act of prayer.
Although people of many religions and beliefs may approach prayers for healing in various ways, the fundamental idea of seeking solace and fortitude from a higher force does not change.
In conclusion, praying for healing can aid in a person’s recovery by offering spiritual strength and solace to the soul.
- 57+ Prayers For God’s Love And Grace
- 217+ Prayers For Marriage To Strengthen Relationship
- 120+ Prayers for Guidance from God for Your Life
- 1050+ Words Of Encouragement Help to Lift Your Spirits Today
- 151+ Best Prayers For Protection: Shielded by Faith (Big List)
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded “BeHappyHuman” blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through mindfulness and meditation techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others. My mission is to help individuals achieve greater happiness.