Do you know the power of the words in your life? It can change the whole perspective to visualize the world.
Don Miguel Ruiz was a Mexican author popularly known for this works in the new thought movement that focused on wisdom literation and ancient learning.
He is known for his notable works such as The Four Agreements, The Voice of Knowledge, and The Fifth Agreement.
There is a lot of wisdom one can learn from this great author and thinker.
Don Miguel Ruiz Quotes
-The truth can help a person lead the self-mastery towards life in a straightforward manner.
-This distortion of the truth can lead to needless conflict and human suffering too. Therefore one needs to have the awareness that can make all the difference in life.
-There gets a considerable amount of freedom. It comes to the people when one starts to take nothing personally.
-What people think about you gets in the form of the image you have in you. But the fact is this particular image doesn’t describe you.
-We don’t have the right which allows one to change down to anyone else. Also, anyone else doesn’t possess the right to change others.
-If you make changes in your life, it is all because you want to change. These steps will not allow you to suffer any longer.
-What is the maximum expression for selfishness? It is personal importance or taking things more personally in life. It’s all because people assume that everything around them belongs and suggest to me.
-Never blame yourself for the action of other people. You are only responsible for your actions and no one else.
-Try to understand these things honestly and refuse to take the stuff in a personal manner. With this, you will hardly get hurt in life. Ignore all comments carelessly or inactions of other people.
-Whatever life tries to take from you, let it go. It might surely come up because of your future betterment.
-All humans have artists in them, all of us no matter in what field.
-No, people do things because of you. It all becomes to them because of themselves and their karma. All people tend to live up to their dreams and minds. They try to live in a completely different world from what you live in.
-Taking things personally means assuming the secrets revealed in your world to others. It will lead to imposing your world into there’s world.
-Try to respect what somebody describes you. It’s because another artist speaks about you. When you start listening, it shows respect towards another artist. You can show respect to their art for a particular creation.
-An attachment gets into action of taking something. It doesn’t get as part of your life. But making it part of your emotional or energetic investment.
-Unconditional types of love allow the person to disagree with the choices or beliefs of others. However, it will still respect the right of them.
The disease’s manifestation comes as fear in anger, hate, sadness, envy, and hypocrisy. The result of the disease comes from all emotions, which can make humans suffer a lot.
-It doesn’t matter how much you love another person, but you will never get to the height a person wants to take you.
-Why does the relationship get broken quickly? It’s all because of selfishness, control, and fear.
-What can make a relationship last longer? Generosity, freedom, and love can create the most beautiful relationship and the long-term ongoing romance.
Don Miguel Ruiz Quotes on Love
- 1 “Speak honestly and kindly. Don’t use words to hurt yourself or others. Use your words to tell the truth and show love.”
- 2 “To get good at love, you need to practice it. You don’t need to explain or justify your love. Just keep showing it, and you’ll get better.”
- 3 “Don’t take things personally. What people do and say is about them, not you. When you don’t let their opinions affect you, you’ll feel better.”
- 4 “Do your best in any situation. That way, you won’t feel bad about yourself later.”
- 5 “When you’re happy, strong, and peaceful, you can share those good feelings with others. Real love is always kind and never changes.”
- 6 “You can choose to be happy or sad. If you’re having a hard time, remember that you’re in control of your feelings.”
- 7 “Love yourself just as you are right now. Don’t wait for later. Loving yourself makes you feel good now.”
- 8 “We’re more scared of living and being ourselves than of dying.”
- 9 “Everything comes from love or a need for love. There’s no other reason.”
- 10 “Others can only love you as much as you love yourself. Believe in yourself and have big dreams. Love is the most important thing.”
Miguel Ruiz Quotes
-Real love means accepting your partner in the way they exist without making changes in their structure and behavior.
-You never need to make a justification with your love. You also never need to explain your passion. You only need to practice the beloved more and more. Practice can create the mastering of everything.
-What is the right woman and the right man? Someone who wants to get in the same direction as you go further.
Someone might get compatible to make the views and values in your life. It includes emotionally, physically, spiritually, and economically more.
-All your life comes as trying a good enough for someone else. You can let yourself last longer.
-You can make sacrifices for your personal freedom to live according to someone’s other point of view.
-You can start to understand things truly. After this, you are likely to visualize what is true about the other people and not only what you want to see.
-Are you aware that no one else can make you happy. Happiness comes as a result, which comes in the form of love from your side. It can become the greatest master of Toltecs and master for getting the love.
-True justice gets as paying only once for each of your mistakes. The proper type of injustice gets with paying off more than once for a single mistake.
-It always proves reliable to ask down a question before making any assumptions. Its because belief can set a lot of suffering for you.
-What is the fundamental mission of your life? It is to make yourself happy instead of others. To get happiness, you need to look at things that you believe. Check out the way you start judging yourself. Don’t forget to make the way you victimize yourself.
-Happiness doesn’t get to the person from outside. They get happy because of the love coming from inside of their body. But now, he had made her responsible for his happiness. So now, he can never get enjoyment because she is not responsible for his pleasure.
-Life can bring at your feet precisely the things which you need. You can indeed find the perfect justice in hell. Here you would not find anything to blame.
– One can even say that suffering to you comes as a gift. Open your eyes and visualize your surrounding. Here, it would help if you cleaned your poison, giving you heal, wounds and accepting yourself. It might lead you to get out of hell.
-A sin comes to you when you do things against yourself. Everything you feel or believe gets as saying which goes against yourself comes as sin to you.
-When do you go against yourself? It is judging or blaming yourself for anything in life. But living life without any sin gets the opposite.
-Getting impeccable isn’t the thing going towards yourself. Impeccably, it would be best if you took responsibility for all your actions. But you don’t need to blame or judge down yourself.
-Suppose someone doesn’t treat you with respect and love you belong. In this case, it is a gift if they walk away from your life. If that person doesn’t walk away, you would surely suffer a lot with them.
-Walking away from this person might make your heart for a while, but it can help your heart to get the healing faster. After this, you can choose whatever you want.
-You can find that one doesn’t need to make trust others. Instead, you need to trust yourself to make all things the right choice.
-In your entire life, nobody can abuse you more than you have done with yourself. The limit of your self-abuse gets precisely similar to the limit of your tolerance from other people.
-If someone abuses you more than your limits, then you need to walk away from that person’s life probably. But when someone beats a little lesser than you use yourself, you would surely come in a long-lasting relationship and tolerance to endless.
-You should forgive one who hurts you even when someone did something which comes under forgivable in your mind.
-It’s because one deserves to forgive, but you don’t need to suffer and hurt yourself every time you remember the things you have done to you.
– It doesn’t matter what others make with you. It would help if you decided to forgive them because you don’t want to feel sick all the time.
-Forgiveness comes as for your mental healings. It would help if you ignored to make a feeling of compassion with yourself. Forgiveness comes up as an act of self-love.
-Always say thanks to the creator of the universe for gifting your life. Thanks to the Lord for giving everything in your life which you truly need.
-Thanks for giving me the chance to feel this beautiful body and incredible mind. Thank you so much for living inside me always with lots of love with pure and boundless spirits.
Don Miguel Ruiz Quotes Four Agreements
- Be truthful with your words: Say what you mean and don’t say mean things. Use your words for truth and kindness.
- Don’t take things personally: What others do or say isn’t always about you. People act based on their thoughts. Don’t let their actions make you feel bad.
- Ask questions, don’t assume: If you’re unsure about something, ask. Don’t guess and create problems. Talk clearly to avoid misunderstandings.
- Always try your best: Your best effort changes depending on how you’re feeling. No matter what, just give your best shot. This stops you from being hard on yourself later.
Don Miguel Ruiz’s quotes have really smart advice that’s easy to understand. He talks about love, understanding ourselves, and talking nicely. His ideas help us be happier and get along better with others. He says things like being honest, not taking things personally, talking clearly, and always trying our best. Following his ideas can make life better.
Explore More Articles?:
- 1050+ Words Of Encouragement Help to Lift Your Spirits Today
- 237+ Words of Encouragement for Friends: Brighten Their Day
- 57+ Prayers For God’s Love And Grace
- Dream of Peeing: 55+ Meanings and interpretations
- 263+ Words of Encouragement for Daughter!
“Mindfulness, meditation, and positivity – these three words describe me the best. I founded “BeHappyHuman” blog dedicated to spreading happiness and inner peace through mindfulness and meditation techniques. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been exploring these practices for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing their benefits with others. My mission is to help individuals achieve greater happiness.