A part of life is when you lose someone dear to you, death is terrifying but still the truth that no one can deny.
Going through such a situation makes you question a lot of things. Especially what’s the real meaning of death and what it holds in life?
Even though it’s a part of life, it doesn’t make anything easy. To encourage yourself, here are some of the best encouraging words about death.
Encouraging Words That Can Tell More About Death
-Guilt is the painful companion related to death.
– You will lose someone whom you can’t live without, and the heart will get badly broken. The bad news never gets over the fact that the loved one is gone. But it’s also the good news as they live in your heart.
– There is something you should always remember, that you are brave, stronger, and smarter than you think.
– Death is not what is the greatest loss in life, but when something dies inside you when you are still in love.
– When death will come, you will die but still live the life you want, the way you wish to.
– Sometimes the ending is not bad, most of the time just the beginning that comes in disguise.
– they say that before you die, your life will flash before the eyes, and that’s true, it’s what is called life.
– When it comes to a well-organized mind, death is the next great adventure.
– No matter who you are, life will end in the same way as others. The difference is how you lived so far.
– Regret not about death as it is a way to meet friends from another world.
– it’s not death that you should feel fear but you should fear that you never start to live.
– Your dead is never dead until you forget it.
– When you face imminent death, it is when everything snaps to its perspective.
– Losing life is not the worst thing that can happen to you, but to lose the reason to live is the worst thing you can think about.
– Live your life in a way that fear of death never enters your heart.
– If you are living each day like it’s your last, sometimes you might end up being right.
– There is a saying that a person dies twice, once when they stop breathing, and a sound that happens later one when someone says their name for the last time.
– When the time of death comes, let’s not discover that you never actually started to live.
– Death is a challenge that tells you to stop wasting time, and tell each other that you love them.
– When you love with your eyes, goodbyes are for those who love with heart and soul, there is nothing like separation for them.
– when death comes, dying happily should not be your priority, it should be satisfied as you live the life as you wanted to the end.
– There is no life without death, it’s inescapable, however, don’t seek death but don’t fear either.
– As the day grows as you get older, instead of wishing for death, let live and love, so you can let yourself rest in peace.
– the act of dying lasts for a short time and it’s not important, it matters who you live with instead of how you died.
– think of death as a delightful journey that you will take after you have done all your tasks.
– People die, life is more fragile than you believe, so you should treat others well so when they leave, you have no regrets.
– Death is a way to go back to your home, to God, and connect with the bond that goes for all eternity without breaking it.
– Everyone on this plan will die, whether you have the power or not, that’s you need to accomplish whatever you want while you are living here.
– Death and life are connected to one thread, the same lie that can be viewed from different sides.
– In the end, everyone will die, the goal is not to live forever but to create something that surely does.
– When you live your life completely, you are prepared to die anytime.
– When you are wise, death will never take you by the survey as you are always ready.
– There is no one who knows why they are alive but they know that they will die at the end.
– Dying is similar to the ending of a long novel when you retire if you enjoyed the ride and there are more that you want to do.
– Death is peaceful, life is pleasant and the transition is troublesome.
– Death is just a word and the image that creates fear.
– The bitterest tears are those who are shed over the graves for the unsaid words and undone deeds.
– Even though the people die, the relationship stays. it is ever-changing and continues.
– Death is like a mirror where you can see the true meaning of your life.
– to those who lived the life which was unfulfilled have the death anxiety greater than anyone else.
– Life and death are not the opposite, but they are part of each other.
– Death does mean extinguishing the light but putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.
– Gratitude is the highest tribute that you can give to the dead, not grief.
– The dreadful thing about dying is that at that time you will be on your own completely.
– When you shouldn’t take life too seriously, then don’t take death as well.
– When you transform life from material to spiritual domain, the fear of death becomes less and those who live the spiritual life have no fear of death.
– Don’t be the person who becomes so afraid of dying that they don’t even begin to live.
– What is the reason for living is an excellent reason for dying too.
– Dying a meaningful death is still better than living a meaningless life.
– Nothing can take away the memories you have, the memories become a way of comforting yourself and reminding you of happy times.
– The man is not dead while his name is spoken.
– Walk on with hope in your heart, and there will never be a time when you are walking alone.
– Everyone leaves something behind, it might be a memory that you can look back on and remember.
– Instead of soothing your sorrow, tend and cherish it until you have to separate and Instagram interest,
– A brush with death is what makes you live better.
– Live respected and die regretted.
– Death is not just inevitable but it’s nearly so you can inherit life and enjoy the best.